Sign in to follow this  
lordcookie

Superman: Man Of Steel!

What the fuck does a Superman use to shave with? Only the "Superman not being a hobo anymore montage" will answer this.

Usually points his laser vision at a mirror and burns the stubble off.

• Upvote 1

Usually points his laser vision at a mirror and burns the stubble off.

You're fucking kidding me right? Only a character as dreary as Superman needs to have this level of exposition. You'll never see Batman taking a dump or flossing his teeth. And I don't care to ask about this with regards to Batman.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There's talk of a very epic post end credits scene that sets up the sequel.

**SPOILERS**

Apparently, Darkseid appears and will be the main villain of the sequel.

I've waited so long for this moment, I really hope this one's a success so they can get to work on what should be an incredible sequel. Just imagine the 'world of cardboard' scene from the cartoon on the big screen...

:omg: :OMG: :omg:

You're fucking kidding me right? Only a character as dreary as Superman needs to have this level of exposition. You'll never see Batman taking a dump or flossing his teeth. And I don't care to ask about this with regards to Batman.

Nope, he does it in loads of the comics and the Justice League cartoon.

• Upvote 1

There's talk of a very epic post end credits scene that sets up the sequel.

**SPOILERS**

Apparently, Darkseid appears and will be the main villain of the sequel.

I've waited so long for this moment, I really hope this one's a success so they can get to work on what should be an incredible sequel. Just imagine the 'world of cardboard' scene from the cartoon on the big screen...

:omg: :OMG: :omg:

Quite early for such talk. And where is such talk?

But yes, that would be amaze.

Nope, he does it in loads of the comics and the Justice League cartoon.

It's so insanely preposterous that I've double +'d you.

I'm flabberghasted, at first I thought that a super hero story would be about punching aliens in the face, or lazer guns or fighting crime. Superman is so drab, they pad that shit out with what Conan Doyle would describe as "his morning toilet". Good luck with that chaps!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm flabberghasted, at first I thought that a super hero story would be about punching aliens in the face, or lazer guns or fighting crime. Superman is so drab, they pad that shit out with what Conan Doyle would describe as "his morning toilet". Good luck with that chaps!

What's the issue? It's not like they make a big thing of it or use it as any kind of padding - it's just a little humourous character thing. He does spend a lot of his time pretending to be a human after all, and it's interesting to see how his alien traits fit with that.

• Upvote 1

I don't think he ever spent an entire comic shaving, as far as I know. It is just a thing where curious people (like yourself) were thinking "How does he shave? Obviously an Earth razor won't cut it" so to speak, and they went "Well, he does it like this."

It's like getting flabbergasted at "How does Bruce Wayne function as Batman if he's always drinking at parties and stuff" "In the comics they said he has built up a resistance to most toxins and mostly drinks ginger ale anyway" "OH MY FUCKING CHRIST! WHAT A BELL END BORING CHARACTER"

• Upvote 2

They've got to make it interesting somehow. He can basically dickpunch almost any problem that comes his way into the Sun. I bet the rest of the Justice League just sit about playing Air Hockey unless Kryptonite or General Zod shows up and he folds like a wet towel.

• Upvote 1

They've got to make it interesting somehow. He can basically dickpunch almost any problem that comes his way into the Sun. I bet the rest of the Justice League just sit about playing Air Hockey unless Kryptonite or General Zod shows up and he folds like a wet towel.

they gave he space-flu to stop him from twatting the xenomorphs out of Alien.

i-QHvrLCn-XL.jpg

• Upvote 5

b7xp4.jpg

("Or course you didn't"?)

(And apparently that's not a Mark Millar issue even though that scene reads a lot like one.)