Spudulis

Prodigy

eecc7d16ea32acdc92ffedbd4cac4a87.jpg

Managed to get a couple of the free signed posters :)

Goes nicely with this

603d08ded20170dd146461b3d24c7a56.jpg

I remember queuing up at midnight on launch to get FOTL even tough I'd had it on MP3 for the best part of two months :). Some guy on the old prodigy irc channel had managed to get an advance copy... so he bunged it up... windows couldn't play mp3's yet (Winamp had yet to be created) so you had to use a command line util to convert it to a wave and burn to cd.... ah the good old days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 5

That Loleatta Holloway "I need someone" vocal sample is stunning, it's otherwise Prodigy by numbers which is not a bad thing. 

Sounds more in line with Liam's Dirtchamber sessions. 

Actually, on second listen. It sounds like a post-jilted "best of" compilation in a single track. What it doesn't sound like, is a commercial single, which is quite refreshing really.

I'll have more of that, please.

There's not much to it, is there? Just a few notes and a voice sample. Doesn't bode well for the forthcoming album. 

Still, at least Keith isn't singing/shouting on it. 

To me it sounds like it could have been a B-side off some 90s-era single release. It's definitely nice to listen to, if not particularly mindblowing. :) 

• Upvote 1

Anyone interested in my pre-sale code for the UK tour? I'm only really interested in the album as I don't think I can make those dates!

Thank you for visiting The Prodigy store.

Please see below your unique code and link, which allows you to access the pre-sale for forthcoming UK tour.

The pre-sale begins at 09:30 BST on Wednesday 29th of August 2018. Please make note of your code and link below, and use it at that time.

-------------------------------

Your Unique Code: (hidden to avoid guests pinching it)

Ticket Link: (hidden to avoid guests pinching it)

-------------------------------

Tickets in the pre-sale are strictly limited. Each code allows the purchase of up to 4 tickets.

The above link and code provides access to the pre-sale, and is not a guarantee of tickets.

The general sale for tickets begins at 09:30 BST on Friday 31st of August.

PM me for code and link details, and obviously be aware of the italic line and try to get your purchase in on time!

EDIT: now claimed by @Hello Goaty ♥

• Upvote 1

So Yesterday was pretty cool... I took my son to see them for his very first gig!

The light show was properly amazing, just needed some lasers really.... never seen anything quite like it though.... they've splashed out on some pretty amazing lights!

The gig, was good.... I don't really think i'm a fan of the shouty-shouty-angry-angry Prodigy. I'm more a Experience/Jilted with a bit of FOTL and some tracks from Invaders kinda guy...I much prefer the more melodic tunes than the full on thrash metal stuff...but I get that they've moved on and what not...

The tracks they played were a bit odd, but the majority were tracks with Keith/Maxim doing vocals which is understandable...

Was cracking to hear Everybody in the Place again, a slightly different version to the one at Milton Keynes... No good was cool and Smack my bitch us was as bass thumping as ever!

Good gig and happy my son (12) got to experience them!

Here's a quick shot I took, I was planning to do a lot more but we were a bit too far back and I was enjoying the gig too much!

The Prodigy

• Upvote 6

On ‎25‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 19:59, PopeSmokesDope said:

seeing them tomorrow at victorious

I was there too!

Gawd knows how the festival didn't get cancelled - amazing job by whoever runs it.

Perhaps they locked up the health and safety manager.

The rain was sideways all day :o earlier on the Dub Pistols made the most of it :)

They put a carpet across the wet stage for the Prodigy.

Maxim threw his microphone away at the end, as his vocals kept dropping away a lot. 

The underfoot conditions down the front were like a swamp :lol:   Jumping about was hard.

for a Prodigy show.. I will give it 7/10 purely for the fact it didn't get cancelled!

Looking forward to getting some Cardiff & Leeds tickets on Weds.

Dub Pistols getting wet:

dubs.jpg