Justice League

Just now, monkeydog said:

Joker was alright. The Batman looks like it could be good. Gunn's Suicide Squad should be fun.

Birds of Prey was good fun (even if I wasn't entirely enamoured of Montoya being made the butt of the slapstick and Mary Elizabeth Winstead barely being in the film) and I would happily watch a sequel along the same lines. :)

3 hours ago, gooner4life said:

Why's he tried to make Leto look like Ledger's joker? 

$$$

which was one of letos joker tattoos, iirc

maybe the SS haircut was post-jail, for the electroshock therapy, or to stop the spread of nits?

Edited by SeanR

What's TIL ?

I skim read the insider article and it's really strange, says only 4-5 minutes were reshoots but then also has things like this

Snyder filmed some of Miller's shots while he was working on WB's next "Fantastic Beasts" sequel. He directed over Zoom while the "Fantastic Beasts" crew shot what he needed.

Which is novelty. 

The fact he wants it to be R and there's an "F-bomb" gets it's own paragraph too which is just so immature.

Here's the article

https://www.insider.com/what-is-zack-snyder-justice-league#the-first-trailer-for-the-four-part-film-was-released-on-august-22-at-dc-fandome-20

I bet Leto put up one hell of a fight when he was asked if he wanted to pose as Jesus. 

This is all pretty desperate stuff. Releasing into a world where there are no new blockbusters to divert attention from this and Snyder still has to encourage lowest common denominator banality. 

59 minutes ago, K said:

This? Oh, it’s nothing too shocking. It’s just the Joker as... Jesus? I hope nobody finds it offensive. It would be awful if it offended anyone. I simply couldn’t live with myself if my art triggered anyone, if it provoked some independent thought, if it maybe shocked some people out of their suburban complacency. Imagine that! Me, offend people? What a... joke?!

Joker's trick

12 hours ago, K said:

This? Oh, it’s nothing too shocking. It’s just the Joker as... Jesus? I hope nobody finds it offensive. It would be awful if it offended anyone. I simply couldn’t live with myself if my art triggered anyone, if it provoked some independent thought, if it maybe shocked some people out of their suburban complacency. Imagine that! Me, offend people? What a... joke?!

30 minutes ago, Pug said:

I don’t think his face fits. Not to mention the big, muscular body in the hero suit then skinny in civies.

Not for me.

No contest for me. They made the wrong choice.

104crisis-3.jpg

1 hour ago, Pug said:

I don’t think his face fits. Not to mention the big, muscular body in the hero suit then skinny in civies.

Not for me.

Its more the way he captures what Superman should be and act like.