Wow!

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia!

Is no-one else watching this? The third series on the whole has been a bit hit and miss, but the last 3 episodes have rocked my face off.

Yes. And exactly this.

Guest THEGAME!
Any idea what happened to S03e11? The FX website shows it's aired, but all torrent sites have gone from s03e10 to s03e12.

yea me too. i dunno why they jumped from E10 to E12. i went to every torrent site and there is no E11!

Guest THEGAME!
Simply mislabelled from what I saw some people saying.

no way that's not possible. it's mislabeled in every site i went??

I figured it out in the end. It was mislabled. Episodes 11 and 12 were part 1 and 2 of The Gang Get Whacked. Some of the torrents called S03E12 are both episodes back to back. This week's one is labled S03E13. It's also the weakest episode yet. A few laughs in it, but it mostly felt like they were going through the motions.

I didn't overly like season 1 of this (the "Lol! Male drunken rape!" thing made me uncomfortable), but seasons 2 and 3 were amazing.

I felt so bad for Jimmy Cricket :)

I thought ep1 was a bit weak (with good moments though) - I don't like it when they're mean to Matt <_<

Ep2 was stronger.

Aye, episode 1 was a bit weak. There were a few good lines, but you knew that they were never actually going to do it, so it lost something overall.

Ep2 was great though. From the bank scene to the end I was creasing up. And I think it had Charlie's greatest moment.

"Wildcard, baby!"

Aye, episode 1 was a bit weak. There were a few good lines, but you knew that they were never actually going to do it, so it lost something overall.

Really? I was genuinely shocked that they didn't!

I'd agree that the first two episodes were a little weaker but episode 3, billboard model, has to be easily as good as the best they've ever done. It's rare that Dennis is my favourite character but anything related to his vanity has me in stitches.

DAY MAN! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Fighter of the night man! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Champion of the Sun! You're a master of karate and friendship for everyone. DAY MAN!

Shame this season has been pretty weak overall though. Used to love this show.

• Upvote 2

DAY MAN! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Fighter of the night man! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Champion of the Sun! You're a master of karate and friendship for everyone. DAY MAN!

Shame this season has been pretty weak overall though. Used to love this show.

This season has been pretty meh compared to the rest :(

Still, Day Man song FTW!