Wow!

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia!

More people need to love this, it's an absolutely fantastic show.

It's like the US equivalent of Peep Show. My favourite episode is "Charlie Has Cancer" where Mac starts dating the hot pre-op Transsexual. With hilarious results.

I am always surprised at how dark the comedy gets though...

Jihad Tape

How to get laid

cracking show, most of the way through series 2, we only herad of it as a mate of mine was listening to Radio 2 and Rhea Perlman (danny devitos wife) was saying how good it was so he seeked it out

I advise anyone to do their utmost to get this show

brilliant

You know, I actually completely forgot I was Wow!, how about that? FYI this was my second topic about IASIP and so when I saw this thread and its replies I was all Hrrrumph!, you know, like this chump Wow! posts a thread and it takes of but mine, the original posted several months earlier goes ignored. But as I've said, it all worked out okay and I still come out of this looking like a hero. I guess the moral of the story is you guys chould jump on what I recommend without and instants delay.

Now, back to the topic at hand. This show is great, isn't it. I intially dismissed it when I saw the adverts for it ages ago because of the pretty boy actors. But, well, I bit the bullet, watched it and was really amazed by the daring subjects they tackle with hilarity.

America is strange, they make shows like this poking fun at abortion and Nazis and yet go hysterical when Janet Jackson's boob flops out.

I fucking LOVE American comedy. And, yes, why is this not on Channel 4??? The lesser channels really have scored some tremendous shit, Trailer Park Boys and This. Even Curb is never shown properly. Why is that??

It's like when the BBC passed on The Simpsons. I like Danny DeVito, I was surprised to find he bothers a some people.

I was going to wait until the new series had finished its run, so I could watch all the episodes over a couple of night, but I cracked and watched E01 and E02 last night before going to bed. Charlie and Frank's double act is funny as fuck, but I hope the rest of the episode don't follow the same formula with those two doing their own thing away from the rest of the gang. It needs more of Charlie and Mac together.

Still, there were a couple of times where Charlie got to do his primal, rage fuelled scream, which I could watch all day. Seeing as they ripped off the Green Bastard, they should just film an Always Sunny / Trailer Park Boys crossover.

I thought it was going to be a lot more Green Bastard but they didn't go too far. And the drugs were funny. "How long have I been standing here?"

They still say "Dude" too much and I was expecting funnier things when Charlie found out he was an abortion.

The "Dude" is essential to the characters. They're basically teenagers in their early 30s, who still hang around in the same group they always have, get drunk during the day because they can, are ignorant as fuck and have no long-term or future goals. Them using slang like "dude" is part of that.

• Upvote 1

You know, I actually completely forgot I was Wow!, how about that? FYI this was my second topic about IASIP and so when I saw this thread and its replies I was all Hrrrumph!, you know, like this chump Wow! posts a thread and it takes of but mine, the original posted several months earlier goes ignored. But as I've said, it all worked out okay and I still come out of this looking like a hero. I guess the moral of the story is you guys chould jump on what I recommend without and instants delay.

You're Wow!? He's permabanned, for being several other people. Seeya, chump.

I still laughed, but it feels like they peaked in the first series and have never really been able to match it. And Danny DeVito is rubbish.

I'll agree that having Charlie and Frank hanging out together has been detrimental to the show, but now we know that he's his father, hopefully they'll move back to all of them doing something stupid. And season 2 was awesome, like when they made the terrorist video.

"I need a weapon."

Is no-one else watching this? The third series on the whole has been a bit hit and miss, but the last 3 episodes have rocked my face off.

Every time you come into my room and pin me down

With your strong arms you pin me down

And I try to fight you, you come inside me

You fill me up and I become the Night Man

Just two men sharing the night

It might seem wrong but it's just right

It's just two men sharing each other

It's just two men like loving brothers

One on top and one on bottom

One inside and one is out

One is screaming he's so happy

And the other's screaming a passionate shout