Jump to content

Dig Dug

Donor
  • Content count

    3,590
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

7,996 profile views
  1. That is an interesting one because he was supposed to be the first person to play a perfect game of pac-man. If he's shown himself to be untrustworthy does that mean accolades like that go to the second person regardless of whether Mitchell did legitimately get those records first?
  2. Shame that youtuber is getting sued for recording a conversation with Billy without consent, his videos, while sensationalist, brought the Billy Mitchell and Todd Roder's cases to wide attention.
  3. Far Cry 5

    Reminds me of a guy I used to know who was a massive fan of Far Cry 2 but really disliked the direction the series took with 3. I can understand why after watching that.
  4. All Grainger Games stores are now closed

    It's how things are now. if you open a games shop you want to be in the business of community and real world games (board games, card games, warhammer, D&D etc) first and foremost. Video game retail is not a viable business anymore for start ups.
  5. Gaming Rage

    Yep. It's the great divider in identifying whether someone is a scrub or not.
  6. All Grainger Games stores are now closed

    The real shark jump moment. Its all been downhill since.
  7. Dragon Ball FighterZ (3v3, Guilty Gear Devs)

    Happy DLC day. Bardock is pretty fun btw. I'm going to main him.
  8. Classic games that you never ‘got’

    vagrant story, I tried every customization I had on me but my attacks would only do 1 damage.
  9. Gaming Rage

    So people often talk about rage and bad losers in video games but I've always been fascinated by people who do it in person with card and board games. A few weeks ago I went to a Yu-Gi-Oh world championship qualifier that was taking place a town over. These things used to be really small but they've really blown up with this event capping at 60 players. Anyway we were half way through the day and I sat down for my 4th game of the tournament. Not long after starting I hear a guy on the next table over whining loudly about a ruling, I ignore it and get back to playing. A few minutes pass with no other incident when suddenly I hear the chair grate against the floor as the guy gets up. I turn to look at him, he looks across the table at his opponent: "FUCK OFF!" BAM! he slapped the guy in the face from across the table. The room goes completely silent as the judge walks over to the table and points to the door "Leave!". The loser collects his belongings and walks out. We all just sit there for a moment before remembering that we are on a play timer. We all start eventually laughing and joking about it, the guy who got slapped gets up and walks pass, I say to him "Congratulations man you won!" we're all in good humour about it. The the second judge walks in the room "we apologise for the incident, unfortunately on his way out he kicked in a door and smashed the window, please be careful when going down stairs." We were in awe of this, the guy was so mad about losing that he broke a window, that my friends is some shit. I've been upset over losses before (mainly because I got cheated) but this was some real man baby stuff. Anyone else experienced anything like this? Also because it makes me laugh, the classic Francis video
  10. Tekken 7

    I started playing this 2 nights ago. Tekken 6 and Tag 2 I dropped off from very quickly because they never clicked with me like 3, Tag 1 and 5 did but now that I'm learning it is actually really fun. I'll probably keep playing it for a while.
  11. Super Smash Bros - Releases on Switch, 2018

    Stop shitposting with these stupid fucking leaks. The ice climbers and bomberman renders in that image from the last page were fan made years ago. The renders for the arms and splatoon characters are from the original games. I swear people become stupidly naive whenever a new smash game is announced.
  12. Sea of Thieves - Get Yer Booty!

    There seems to be a glitch in this game where you will stop gaining money no matter how much you sell.
  13. Sea of Thieves - Get Yer Booty!

    Watching a stream of this game. The streamers crew just stole 4 other peoples ship and rammed it into rocks to sink it, glorious.
  14. Insane Challenge Runs

    Goldeneye Dark Licence to Kill is definitely up there. People are mental for playing it never mind speed running it. Also Super Metroid reverse boss order is the hardest possible way to play the game.
  15. ''You know they say that all DLC characters are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Zeku and you can see that statement is NOT TRUE. See, normally if you go FT2 with another character, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak AND I'M NOT NORMAL! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Guile to the mix, your chances of getting out of pools drastic go down. See the pools, at Evo, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Guile KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try! So Zeku, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of getting out of pools at Evo. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Evo. See Zeku, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you in SFV.'' I shamelessly stole this from the botchamania facebook page.
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.